The LIBI Fund and the Association for the Welfare of Israel’s Soldiers, or taken together, “Yahad – United for Israel’s Soldiers,” is a not-for-profit organization operating to benefit Israel’s soldiers. Yahad is managed with full transparency relative to the IDF and the defense system, local and international donors, and the public in general. This website provides information about our activities. Further information can be obtained by contacting us direct: see our Contact Us options.
Our annual financial reports and balance sheets are audited by the accounting firm of Somekh Haikin KPMG and submitted to the Registrar of Associations. These reports and balance sheets are also accessible to anyone who wishes to view them in the association’s offices.
View and download files and reports on organization activities here
- • Certificate of Proper Association Management
- • Certificate of Public Institution for Donations in accordance with Clause 46 of the Income Tax Ordinance
- • Signed LIBI Fund Association for the Welfare of Israel's Soldiers financial report
- • Letter from the Chief of Staff
- • Cooperation between the IDF and the associations
- • Certification of Merger of Organizations
- • Certificate of Association Name Change
- • Regulations for participation in Facebook / Instagram activities
- Regulations for the Yahad - United for Israel's Soldiers website
- Acquisitions and Liaison