Terms and Conditions of the LIBI Fund Association for the Wellbeing of Israeli Soldiers (Registered Association) Website
- The website https://www.ufis.org.il/ has been established and is managed by the LIBI Fund Association for the Wellbeing of Israeli Soldiers (Registered Association) (the “Website” and the “Association,” respectively). The Association works to promote the interests of IDF soldiers in various fields, and is the sole registered association in Israel that is approved to supply donations to IDF soldiers.
- Using the Website attests to your acceptance, understanding and consent to the terms hereinunder. Users of the Website are therefore requested to read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Terms and conditions of the Yoter website: https://www.yoter.co.il/%d7%aa%d7%a7%d7%a0%d7%95%d7%9f-%d7%94%d7%90%d7%aa%d7%a8/
- Terms and conditions of the Yoram Studies website: https://yoram.walla.co.il/disclaimer
- Terms and conditions of the Medugam (Knowledge) website: http://dts.co.il/HtmlView/22042018-3
- Terms and conditions of the Caveret website: https://www.caveret.org/terms_of_use
- The Association reserves the right to discontinue the operation of the Website, unilaterally and without any prior notice, and users shall have no right to compensation or any other remedies on account thereof.
- The Association does not undertake that the service on the Website will be provided in working order and without interruptions, malfunctions, disruptions or crashes, including malfunctions of software, hardware and communication lines.
- Any reference made in the male form should be seen as directed to all genders, and any reference made in the singular form should be seen to include the plural as well.
- The section headings in these Terms and Conditions are provided solely for the sake of convenience, and shall not derogate from the contents hereof.
- Jurisdiction in respect of the use of the Website and these Terms and Conditions is awarded exclusively to the courts of Tel Aviv-Jaffa.
Information on the Website
- The Website contains broad information concerning the Association and its activities, as well as soldier homes and facilities managed by the Association. The Website also provides information regarding volunteer activities to promote the Association and means of communication with various entities, on its behalf and not on its behalf.
- As a part of its activities, the Association serves as a mediator and agent between different actors, including soldiers, employers, suppliers and volunteers. The Association is not responsible for the activities of these actors, and is not a party to any future engagement that might take shape as a result of this activity. Inter alia, the Association is not a party to any engagement between employers and soldiers that was formed with the assistance of the placement center, and it not responsible for the fulfillment of commitments of employers toward soldiers or toward any third parties.
- No action of the Association should be seen as a recommendation or commitment to the quality of services, products, employers or any other aspect of the aforesaid activities.
- The information, representations, images and content appearing on the Website do not bind the Association and should not be seen as creating an obligation on the part of the Association toward any third party, including IDF soldiers, donors and so forth. Inter alia, it is emphasized that photographs appearing on the Website are intended purely for illustration.
- The Association is entitled to alter the Website, from time to time, and any of its components, contents or information found therein.
- The information on the Website is provided for use “as is” and “as available.” Users shall have no claims, actions or demands of the Association in connection with information provided on the Website.
Making Donations through the Website
- The Website allows users to donate to IDF soldiers, both by making monetary donations and by donating home equipment, as specified on the donations page on the Website.
- In order to make a donation on the Website, the user is required to provide, inter alia, the following personal details, in whole or in part: Full name; country; e-mail address (including for the purpose of sending donation invoices and letters of appreciation); credit card details. The user is also given the option of providing their address for the purpose of receiving postage, SMS and e-mails, as well as their phone number.
- Donations to the Association are recognized for tax purposes under Section 46 of the Income Tax Ordinance [New Version].
- For any contacts regarding donations, users must contact the Association using the contact information appearing at the bottom of the Website (the “Contact Information”).
- After completing the donation, the donor will immediately receive a thank you e-mail and a receipt e-mail for his donation – if the donor did not receive the receipt for any reason, he can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- at any time to receive a true copy of the original receipt.
Donation / Transaction Cancellation Policy – The donor will be entitled to apply for a change in the amount of the donation or cancellation of the transaction within 14 days and the association will work to make the change as soon as possible, the donor must contact the association by email at email@example.com. The association will make the required change in accordance with the policy of the credit company. If the credit company charges the association for the action, the donor will be charged for such a fee.
- The Association shall make no commercial or for-profit use of the User Information. Use of the User Information shall be solely for the purposes of advancing the Association’s central objective: Raising donations for IDF soldiers and promoting their interests.
- From time to time, the Association uploads to the Website images or videos of IDF soldiers (past and present) for various purposes that are not for-profit, subject to the provisions of the law. Users that wish to remove an image or video from the Association Website are invited to contact the Association at firstname.lastname@example.org and the image or video will be removed immediately.
- Subject to the express consent of the user, the Association shall have the option of sending the user postage, SMS and e-mails containing information about the Association, the Website and the Association’s activities, including information about upcoming donation campaign and offers to make donations. The user may terminate this consent to avoid receiving additional mailing from the Association.
- The user may request to examine or correct information about them stored by the Association. The user is also entitled to demand the erasure of their information from the Association’s databases. In order to do so, the user must send a letter to the Association at Yaakov Dori St., POB 870, Kiryat Ono, ZIP 5510801, or contact the Association using the Contact Information.
- The Website has a security certificate and is secured using an encrypted SSL security protocol. Donations through the Website are performed through a clearinghouse that meets the PCI standard.
- The Association takes reasonable steps to protect the User Information. Nonetheless, the Association cannot absolutely guarantee the protection of data and communications systems and prevent unauthorized breaches or forbidden use of the data. The Association shall bear no liability in the event of disclosure or use of such Information stemming from unauthorized breaches by third parties, and the Website users waive any claim, demand or action against the Association or its representatives on account of such breaches.
- The Association may make use of information it receives as a result of the use of the Website and of User Information for statistical purposes, to learn the users’ preferences and to improve the Website.
- Undertakings of the User while Using the Website and Services
All persons using the Website undertake not to perform the following actions (in whole or in part):
- Impersonate any other person or legal entity;
- Make any use of the services or Website that could constitute a breach of copyrights, trademarks or any other intellectual property of the Association or any other party;
- Present the Website with a different design or graphical interface from that designed for it by the Association, other than by its prior written authorization.
- Use any robot, spider, reconstruction or search engine or any other automatic or manual tool designed to index, reconstruct or locate information in the services or the Website, or any such tools designed to reveal the structure of the database or code of the services or the Website.
- Make any illegal use of the services or the Website, or harm or disrupt the operation of the Website in any way.